Sunday, July 22, 2012

It's a Thirty, Thirty World

Some say it's a dirty, dirty world. Some days I'm inclined to agree. With egregious acts justified by love, hate, jealously, revenge, faith, or sheer curiosity, I find myself agreeing more often than not. Especially being literally surrounded by orange, brown, and yellow dirt that seems undisturbed from its original placement of beauty and purpose.

On today, I'm continuously humble, grateful, and thankful that I'm here to experience and contribute to everything this world has to offer. Many have not lived to possess 30 years. For them, I am reminded that each day I simply exist and not live, I commit an egregious act upon myself.

So with the 30 years I carry with me today, I refuse to exist. I'm going to live in my thirty, thirty world.

1 comment: